Resumption of all veterinary procedures
Rosemère, June 15, 2020 - Since the beginning of June, the Ordre des médecins vétérinaires du Québec (OMVQ) has allowed us to resume all veterinary procedures. It is therefore possible for you to make an appointment for the annual vaccination and the prevention of heartworm and parasites.
However, with the precautions required by the pandemic, ridership remains limited and, as it remains essential to continue to prioritize emergencies, we unfortunately have a delay in terms of annual appointments for vaccination and parasite prevention.
You can be reassured that the well-being of your little companions is important to us and that we will make sure to receive you as soon as possible.
Although activities have resumed, precautions are still used since your health as the health of our staff and your little ones is important to us. To this end, these instructions at the clinic must be observed:
- You cannot go to the clinic if you demonstrate signs related to COVID-19 and if you are positive, have traveled or have known people who have contracted the disease in the past few weeks;
- You must make an appointment before presenting yourself;
- You must call us on your arrival at 450-621-2700;
- Only one owner may be present with his animal in the waiting room;
- Customers will be able to accompany their animal to the examination room only if the two meters can be respected. In the event of euthanasia, a family member will be allowed to be present at all times;
- Access to the store not being permitted for your prescriptions, the purchase of food, treats and accessories, a member of our staff will be happy to pick up for you what you need. In order to facilitate the process, contact us before presenting yourself so that we can prepare your order before your arrival;
- Since the two meters of distance must be respected, we can only accept a limited number of clients at a time in the clinic.
- We will invite you to wear a mask and it will be essential to use our Purell distributors at the entrance and exit of the establishment.
- Well-defined instructions which must be followed will be displayed at the entrance and the space which will be accessible to you well delimited so that it is easy for you to move around the clinic in complete safety.
We invite you to regularly follow the measures to be observed on our website and on Facebook. If you have any questions, please email us, we will be happy to answer you.
We wish you and your little ones the best of health during this extraordinary period.
The entire team at the Rosemère veterinary clinic.
COVID-19 and animals, here are some informations on the subject:
Ordre des médecins vétérinaires du Québec